|Boring Log Check Program
BoringLogCheck is a program for checking the format of a single Boring Log TXTfile (.txt) or a folder of Boring Log TXTfiles. The program can be run in two modes:
(1) interactive mode launches a dialog-driven interface that presents the user with standard windows directory/file navigator capabilities, including integrated display and printing of the warning messages from the logfile, or
(2) command-line mode allows the program to be run as a command-line executable, receiving a single argument for either a directory name or a file name.
BoringLogCheck will parse Boring LogTXT (.txt) files and generate a logfile listing all errors and warnings with the format of the file. The program will also output a message at the end, listing the number of files with valid format, the number of files with format errors, and the number of files with format warnings.
Download Current Version
• Version 2.5.4 Package (*.zip 8.69 MB) release date 02/24/2011
BoringLogCheck 2_5_4 changes the validation rules between D10_SIZE, Atterberg results, and UCT results. Previously, an Error was reported if a sample had a D10_SIZE and also had Atterberg or UCT results. New validation allows ML and SC samples to have D10_SIZE, Atterberg, and UCT test results. Program generates a Caution if any other CLASS_1 value has D10_SIZE, Atterberg, and UCT test results. Rules for CLASS_1 and CONSISTENCY cross-validation were also modified. An Error is now reported if SC classified samples have a CONSISTENCY value. Only CL, CH, OH, and PT classified samples can have a CONSISTENCY description.
Download Previous Versions
• Version 2.5.3 Package (*.zip 8.53 MB) release date 09/13/2010
• Version 2.4.2 Package (*.zip 8.46 MB) release date 06/15/2010
• Version 2.1 Package (*.zip 6.10 MB) release date 02/04/2009
• Version 2.0 Package (*.zip 6.09 MB) release date 08/20/2008
• Version 1.0.2 (*.zip 4,782 KB) release date 08/10/2007