Freedom to Information Act Requests - Where and how do I make a FOIA request?

Please visit our FOIA page where you will find extensive information to include mailing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and fax numbers.

Doing Business with the Corps – How do I contract with or do business with the Corps?

Doing business with federal government agencies can be very lucrative for the people who learn how to maneuver through the maze of registrations, certifications and regulations. If you are ready to learn more, please visit our Contracting page.  

Where can I find current river level information for my area?

Water level information for rivers in the New Orleans District can be found at Select New Orleans District and then the river you are interested in obtaining information for.

How do I apply for a job with the Corps of Engineers?

All civilian job opportunities available with the Federal government, including the New Orleans District of the Corps of Engineers, are posted on USAJobs at USAJobs is the Federal Government's Official Job Site. One must apply for Federal jobs using the tools available (including a resume/resume builder). To find jobs closest to you use the "Where" search box.

How do I find a Corps recreation area?

 To find a Corps recreation area closest to you visit You can also find recreation areas in the New Orleans District by going to our Recreation page. is also available to plan your trip, find information and make reservations at recreation areas managed by federal agencies. You can also call them at (877) 444-6777.