Public Notices Overview

ALL projects are sorted by issuance date. The public notices and drawings are in PDF formatted files. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your PC to view the files. If you don't have it, you may download it free from  

Instant Notification of New Public Notices:  Click on the green RSS button to the right to receive automatic e-mail updates. If you wish to subscribe you need an RSS app installed on your device. Please note that all web browsers do not support RSS feeds.

Viewing Notices. To view a Public Notice and its associated Drawings file (if any), click on the "Public Notice" or "Public Notice and Drawings" link and any additional links included in the attachments section. To download a file to your PC, right-click on the link, then select "Save Target As" from the menu. To view other Corps District's public notices click here,.

How to send comments. Comments can be mailed to the address appearing in the Public Notice or emailed to the Project Manager identified on the Public Notice. Comments made in reference to a Public Notice should include your name, address, and phone number as well as the permit application number identified on the Public Notice. 

Individuals or parties may request an extension of time in which to comment on the proposed work by writing to the project manager or clicking on the project manager’s name on the public notice grid on the web page.  Any request must be specific and substantively supportive of the requested extension, and received by this office prior to the end of the initial comment period.  The Branch Chief will review the request and the requestor will be promptly notified of the decision to grant or deny the request.  If granted, the time extension will be continuous to the initial comment period and, inclusive of the initial comment period, will not exceed a total of 30 calendar days.

To view issued or pending individual permits, click here.

Appeals of Jurisdictional Determinations and Proffered or Denied Permits. To view a table of administrative appeals within the Mississippi Valley Division, click here.


Published Feb. 20, 2018
Expiration date: 3/11/2018

NAME OF APPLICANT:  CST Land Developers, LLC, Inc., c/o D & S Environmental Services, Attn: David Templet, Post Office Box 510, French Settlement, Louisiana 70733. 

LOCATION OF WORK:  Located on an approximate 24.47-acre site, located on and south of Buddy Ellis Road, approximately 0.6 mile east of the intersection of Buddy Ellis Road and LA Highway 1026 (Juban Road), near Denham Springs, Louisiana, located in Livingston Parish, as shown on the enclosed drawings (Latitude 30.45675 N Longitude -90.904914 W).  This project is located in the Pontchartrain Basin (Amite River HUC 08070202). 

CHARACTER OF WORK:  The applicant is requesting a Department of the Army permit authorization for the construction of a multi-family apartment development (The Palms at Juban Lakes, Phase 2) and a senior restricted multi-family apartment development (Morningside Senior Living).  The project will entail the construction of 10 multi-story apartment buildings for the Morningside Senior Living center with pertinent parking, sidewalks, pool houses / pools and green space to accommodate each facility, two stormwater detention ponds with pertinent discharge outfalls, and appropriate ingress and egress access.  Approximately 3,629 cubic yards of native material would be placed in jurisdictional areas as a result of project implementation.  Approximately 7,093 cubic yards of hauled in materials (soil cement treated base / concrete) would be placed onsite in jurisdictional areas as a result of project implementation.  Approximately 7.51 acres of jurisdictional wetlands would be permanently impacted by the project.   The applicant has claimed that the project has been designed to avoid and minimize direct and secondary adverse wetland impacts to the maximum extent practicable.  The applicant is proposing to utilize best management practices during and after the construction phase of the project and that the project will receive approval from all appropriate drainage and sewage agencies.  The applicant is proposing to compensate for the unavoidable impact by purchasing mitigation credits from an approved mitigation bank.